There are so many benefits that your elderly loved one can enjoy at Greenacres Adult Day Care, Primary family caregivers can receive respite from caregiving duties during the day.
Seniors Seniors at our Adult Day Care Center in Greenacres Florida are also given a level of independence from their caregivers. While staying at Greenacres Adult Day Care, they have access to educational and enjoyable activities. The place is secure so family members can have the peace of mind that their loved one is in good hands. Many of our seniors exhibit improved mental and health capabilities throughout their stay
As a summary, here are the inclusions of our day care services:
- Mental stimulation games such as bingo, dominoes, chess, cards, puzzles, etc.
- Discussion Groups (books, films, current events)
- Transportation (We are fully accessible to people with disabilities, and affordable transportation can be easily arranged to help you get to our facility.)
- Nutritious meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and meals)
- Medication management by registered nurses
- Salon day
- Supervised Care
- Holiday and birthday celebrations
- Stretching and gentle exercises for the Elderly
Greenacres Adult Day Care Center in Greenacres Florida is designed to help older adults and their families and caregivers find their way through the maze of services for seniors by identifying trustworthy local support resources. The goal is to provide users with the information and resources that will help older persons live independently and safely in their homes and communities for as long as possible.
Greenacres Adult Day Care is member and administered in partnership with the Florida Adult daycare Services Association (FADSA). For further information please call center at: 561-249-3856.
For individuals without insurance plans, we offer convenient and affordable payment rates, weekly, daily and hourly. Please call our office to inquire about costs – 941-786-6786.